What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An automated home income system
- Learn the 3 list building and lead generation mistakes of the online marketing newbie
- Learn how to almost never run out of prospects to promote to for free ever again
- Learn how to create high cost DVD’s that don’t cost you a fortune to create
- Learn how to create hot ebooks in high demand niche markets on Ebay
- Learn how to create short reports that take only hours to finish
- Learn how to use an auto responder program
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cash Power Course scores 73.47/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.cashpowercourse.com/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $69.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: cashpowercourse.com you’ll also be taken through to cashpowercourse.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)